Sunday, April 3, 2011

Extra Time...

Aloha Everyone!

I believe, according to the fine print bylaws of HO40F, we all have an extra 6 days in May.

PakeDude correct me if I'm wrong...May 1 is a Sunday and aren't we weighing in on the first Saturday of each month? If this is the case I'd like to lay down a friendly challenge...
BLOW YOUR MAY GOAL OUT OF THE WATER!
Don't sit back and think, "Oh good, I have 5 weeks instead of 4. I can cruise this month."
Think, "I'll hit my May goal by May 1, then drop at least another pound in that last week!"
(No penalty if you don't do the extra pound...)

My real May goal = 215 lbs
My extra week goal = 214 lbs

Thank you all for inspiring me not only to lose it, but to keep it off too!

PodageeDude

1 comment:

DaPakeFitnessDude said...

I like the way you think, coach! I'm in.....have to tie it in to fitness goal since maintenance is goal for weight. Let's see what others say.......