Thursday, February 2, 2012

This makes it all worthwhile!

I hope Dave doesn't mind me sharing this email he wrote to Rick yesterday...I just have to post it because it shows what this group is all about....friends helping each other toward a healthier, happier lifestyle.  So Awesome, Dave and Rick (thanks for getting Dave involved with us!)

"I went to Dr. Chun today for a check up and he praised me for the first time. The blood test produced personal bests for weight, cholesterol, LDL, glucose, and A1C (3 month sugar average). Thanks for getting me involved with the hui. He was even more astonished because this was coming after the holidays. It was an excellent idea to just maintain our weight for the two months during the holidays.
I'm still about 4 lbs away for this Saturday. Good luck to you.

Dave"

No comments: