Thursday, February 2, 2012

Goal Saturday and SuperBowl Sunday Coming Up!

Aloha, Everyone!
My apologies....I have been moving and off work these past 2 weeks, and just got back to work yesterday...whew...don't ever move!  It sucks!  But the unintended side effect is I didn't have time to eat since I was running around so much (terrible way to maintain weight). 

Anyways, here we are again....Goal Saturday (and early reporting tomorrow) is upon us.  And what great incentive we have this week:   After we ALL hit our goals on Saturday, we can really enjoy the Superbowl on Sunday and INDULGE!  Since I have been so out of touch with everyone, please check the goals below, and correct it or contact  me and I can update.


John         Goal?       Still with us?
Rick         Maintain 179
Dave        Maintain 229      
Wendell   Maintain  185   workout 3x/week 
Cindy       12 Workouts    
Terri         IR
Michele    12 Workouts     
Steph        Lose 1 lb, Goal=134 lbs
Mike        IR (but coming back for next month!)
Tim           Goal?       Still with us?
Lisa          12 Workouts 
Galen       Maintain 183  or lose to 181?
Terrence  Maintain  170    

Let me know.....

Go Hard, End Strong!
Dig Deeper!

No comments: