Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Inspiration........from the Haneda Family!

I am taking liberty again (hope you don't mind Galen and Lisa) in sharing the Haneda's success in completing their February goals....

"Because I went back to work in January, my goal was to continue WORKING OUT vs. maintaining a weight type goal.

Lisa completed her goal of 12 workouts (we did many together) and I set a goal 20 workouts which I hit 2 days ago.  Like Dave, I also went to see my doctor this past week and he was surprised to see how much my cholesterol, blood sugar and weight dropped since the last time I saw him."

Measureable, tangible, solid results!  So awesome!  Thanks for sharing Galen!

See next post for all results of this Past Goal Saturday.........

Go Hard, End Strong!
Dig Deeper!
 

No comments: