Sunday, May 8, 2011

May Results Are In! Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, Ladies!  And I hope everyone is having fun celebrating with their families and moms too.

Yesterday was another great day for our group....everyone hit their May Goals that I have heard from.  Dave and Steph...still no info received yet....let me know please!

Besides the individual posts below (thank you to everyone who did!), the following were reported to me yesterday:
John Foy          Goal Achieved     175lbs
Tim O'Leary    Goal Achieved      245lbs
Wendell Saito  Goal Achieved     196lbs
Cindy Saito     Goal Achieved      13 workouts (on goal of 12!)
Terri Hanaoka Goal Achieved      13 workouts (on goal of 12!)
Michele Tom   Goal Achieved      14 workouts (on goal of 12!)
Mike Among   Goal Achieved      212lbs (on extended goal of 214lbs!)
Rick Kiehm     Goal Achieved      189lbs (on goal of 190lbs!)
Me                    Goal Achieved     169.9lbs & 19.5 min hill (on goal of 21!)
David Toyota   Let me know.........
Steph Lau         Let me know........

You are all such a great inspiration!  I constantly meet people everyday who ask me how I lost weight (and maintain it)...and I proudly tell them it's because of you!  You all are my constant motivation....and I want to thank you all dearly because control in this physical part of my life helps me strive on in other parts of my life.  Mahalo, everyone!

No comments: