Sunday, June 26, 2011

July Goal Date!

Howzit, Everyone! 
June's been a crazy month again for a lot of people! Me, included! 

The great thing is the July 4th weekend is coming up!  What better motivation than to hit your July Goal this Saturday, then indulge and celebrate your achievement on the rest of the holiday weekend.  Party Time!  We will all deserve it.

One favor to ask please?  Can you all post or email me your July Goals once again please?  I have some, but I don't think all, and I don't want to make a mistake. Tim is on travel/injury leave for July Goal date, but everyone else is participating.  Let me know, and I will compile info and post it once again, since this is our important week to focus on the finish line on Saturday.

BTW, my goal is to maintain 170 lb weight, and run three miles minimum at a 9 1/2 minute per mile pace.

No comments: