Friday, January 6, 2012

Early Reporting Today! And Goal Saturday tomorrow!

How exciting!  Or excruciating, huh?  I know it was super tough this month, especially this week....had to push hard and almost starve some days, but made it!  See photo . 

Congratulations to Galen also...he emailed me early this morning and went below his actual goal of 183. See other photo also.

Lisa is maintaining goal of 8 workouts for month, and Dave is maintaining his weight of 229 this month.

How's everyone else doing?  I know you're all sprinting to the finish....just let me know.  Looking forward to all the results.

Go Hard, End Strong!
Dig Deeper!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Everyone!

Congrats to those who reported so far!

It was a tough month to say the least!

I did my 12 workouts just in the nick of time!

(Sorry, don't know how to publish on the blog yet so just adding my comments here).