Friday, July 1, 2011

July (Tomorrow's) Goals

ALoha, Everyone!
Sorry, I meant to post this earlier this week, but it's been crazy!

TOmorrow's the big day again, and I know we are all looking forward to hitting out goals early this weekend on saturday so we can reward ourselves and celebrate the 4th weekend!

Here's our Goals ( I hope I have them all correct, please let me know if I am a little off):

Rick      185 lbs      May need one week extension due to knee injury
David    237 lbs
Wendell 193 lbs
John       175 lbs with one inch off waist
Cindy     12 workouts (4 walk or run)
Terri       12 workouts
Michele  12 workouts
Steph       Lose 2 lbs, from 143 to 141
Mike       212 lbs
Tim        Injured Hiatus---shoulder...will rejoin for Aug Goal
Terrence  170 lbs, run 2 miles in 19 minutes or less

Let me know how you do tomorrow!  Looking forward to Great Results!

Go Hard, End Strong!!!

No comments: